DODI – baby bedside
The DODI cot is a bedside for babies from birth to about 6 months. You can position the DODI next to your bed to keep an eye on baby during the night. The DODI co-sleeping bed is very practical for the first few months of baby’s life, especially if you are breastfeeding, as you don’t have to get up during the night, baby is close to you and you can breastfeed him without moving him. Also, the fact that you can smell and feel your presence in the room can help baby to have a more peaceful night’s sleep.
The DODI co-sleeping bed is very practical and easy to assemble. It can be adjusted in several heights to best fit the height of your bed. In addition, the co-sleeping bed can only be tilted to one side for an ideal anti-reflux position, especially in the event of a cold, but also to prevent baby from suffocating when lying down. With a zipper closure you can easily open and close the co-sleeper.
GREAT COMFORT, with a 4 cm thick mattress that allows baby to spend peaceful and comfortable nights.
The DODI cot is compact and fits easily into even the narrowest of rooms.
Dodi, a cradle to keep baby close to you
- For children from birth to 6 months (9kg max)
- Co-sleeping bed to keep baby close to you
- Tilted anti-reflux position
- Retractable feet with 4 castors
- Foldable baby bed, light and easy to install
- High comfort with 4 cm thick mattress
- Easily adjustable height in 5 positions
- Zipper closure for easy access to baby
- Side-ventilated fabric for good ventilation
- Equipped with a carrying bag
DODI, Comfortable co-sleeping bed