RACER car seat group 1/2/3 (9-36kg)
For children from 3 to 10 years old
The RACER car seat is a booster seat with harness approved according to ECE R44/04. It is manufactured and tested in France and is suitable for children from 9 to 36 kg, i.e. from 3 to 10 years old.
The RACER car seat is easily installed in the car with the safety belt. The child is secured with a 5-point harness from 9 to 18kg, then directly with the seatbelt from 15 to 36kg. The headrest is adjustable in height in several positions to follow the child’s growth and ensure safety.
Made in France
The RACER car seat is made in France under strict regulatory conditions. It is a seat that ensures the safety of the child in the event of a side impact.
The RACER car seat has been awarded 3 stars in the ADAC/TCS tests.
Racer, a car seat group 1/2/3 made in France
- Made and tested in France (Rhône Alpes)
- Certified in France according to ECE R44/04
- Group 1/2/3 for children from 9 to 36kg
- Forward facing position
- 5-point harness from 9 to 18kg
- Adjustable headrest
- Comfortable, removable and hand-washable cover
- Side impact protection
- From 15 to 36kg, the child is secured directly with the seat belt
- Recommended 3 stars ADAC
Racer car seat – installation
RACER car seat, safety for everyone