RACER Isofix car seat group 1/2/3 (9-36kg)
For children from 3 to 10 years old
The RACER Isofix car seat is a booster seat with harness approved according to ECE R44/04. It is made and tested in France and is suitable for children from 9 to 36 kg, i.e. from 3 to 10 years old.
The RACER car seat is easy to install in the car thanks to the isofix + top tether system. The child is secured with a 5-point harness from 9 to 18kg, and then directly with the safety belt from 15 to 36kg. To follow the growth of the child and ensure its safety, the headrest is adjustable in height in several positions.
Made in France
The RACER car seat is made in France under strict regulatory conditions. It is a seat that ensures the safety of the child in the event of a side impact.
Thanks to the Isofix anchors + the Top teher, installation is quick and safe. In addition, the seat has a reclining base.
Racer Isofix, group 1/2/3 car seat made in France
- Made and tested in France (Rhône Alpes)
- Certified in France according to ECE R44/04
- Group 1/2/3 for children from 9 to 36kg
- Isofix system + Top tether
- 5-point harness from 9 to 18kg
- Adjustable headrest
- Comfortable, removable and hand-washable cover
- Side impact protection
- The child is secured with the belt from 15 to 36kg
- Reclining base
- Forward facing position
Racer isofix – installation
RACER Isofix car seat, safety for everyone